This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.
Janet Francoeur is a painter, a tile maker, a wanna be writer, an ok photographer, a gardener, she has wanderlust and not enough time to do everything she wants to do! Jan, as she likes to be called, has been a professional artist her entire adult life. She started with drawing in pencil, then ink, then watercolor, clay and now oil and mosaic. For 25 years she did house portraits in ink and for the past 15 years she also does them in watercolor. Jan and her husband Michael moved to New Bern, North Carolina in 1989 from Aspen, Colorado, where they had lived for 6 years. They were both born and raised in southern Michigan not far from Ann Arbor.
- Road Trip – Havana
- More custom Celebration Pottery pieces
- How a piece comes together
- First Christmas out of New Bern in 20+ Years!
- I love my town – New Bern, NC
- Tammy Leigh a sculptor I admire
- Garden Sculpture in the works part 2
- Garden Sculpture in the Works Part 1
- Road Trip Savannah – Post 2 also where I’ve been artwise and where I’m going
- Road Trip Savannah – Post 1
- First Presbyterian Church New Bern Christmas Card
- Celebration Pottery Current Work
- Celebration Pottery My Christmas Pottery Designs for 2018
- Road Trip All Who Wander
- Hart Square 2018 Volume Two
- Road Trip Hart Square